Jan Nayak Chaudhry Devi Lal Dental College, Sirsa is one of the premier Dental institutes in the Country duly recognized by Dental Council of India & Academic Affiliation to Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Haryana. Admissions in BDS & MDS, course are made every year on the basis of merit in all India Premedical and Pre-dental entrance test conducted by the affiliate universities.
Carefully selected, well qualified experienced teaching faculty, latest & best clinical & laboratory instrumentation in academic & Clinical teaching programmes, latest diagnostic equipment, voluminous teaching and research material in the library, abundant clinical material and well-developed infrastructure on International standards ensure the best teaching environment for the students and provide quality treatment to the patient.
- To be nationally recognized for excellence in dental education and patient care.
- To be a destination of choice for aspiring students and patients in general and the community at large.
- Quality in dental training, patient care and service.
Our Core Values
- Our Students, People and Our Community.
- Vibrant & Committed Team.
- Efficiency and Cost containment.
- Exceptional Care.
- Personalized Service.
- Upgradation of skills through Continuous Learning & Sharing.
With the motto “Unity in Diversity”, we embrace students coming from all across the country, right from Kerala in the south to Jammu & Kashmir in the north; from Mumbai in the west to Kolkata in the east and Arunachal in the north east, who come to JCD Dental College to fulfill their dream of becoming successful dental professionals. Our role is not only to guide them in achieving this objective but to ensure that they become good human beings and responsible citizens of our great nation – INDIA.